Thursday, March 6, 2008

Signs Of Breast Implant Rejection

Silence has the face of what you have lost ...

The voice of silence
Mina
I wanted to be a little 'alone
to think you know it, and I've heard in the silence

a voice inside me and come back the lives

too many things that I thought dead by now .....
and who I loved so much by the sea of \u200b\u200bsilence


returns as a shadow in my eyes, and what I'm missing in the sea of \u200b\u200bsilence


back like a shadow You know I miss much more
There are things in
a silence that I would not expect ever
a voice, and suddenly


you realize that silence has the face of what you have lost
and I will feel love I feel you in my heart

're reclaiming the place that you

had not ever lost that had not ever lost that had not ever lost

......
I wanted to be a little 'alone

to think you know but there are things in silence
not expect that I would never
a voice

and suddenly you realize that the silence
has the face of what you have
lost and I will feel love I feel you in my heart


're reclaiming the place that you had not ever lost that had not ever lost

that had not ever lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment