Friday, November 19, 2010

Remington Tires Tire Pressure

Brunori Sas


Brunori Sas, a fresh beginning and who knows how deep d 'summer

12/07/2010


Rome, 12 July 2010 - Brunori Sas is one of those artists who discovered by chance, perhaps wandering on You Tube and listen to him distracted while doing other things. Because the top hits for the catchiness that slowly turns into listening more carefully and deeply.

This is what happens when you find yourself in the hands of the songs from "Vol 1", precisely the group's first album led by the voice and pen of Dario Brunori. Nine tracks that run with sweetness and simplicity, the single "Watch '82," perfect for this hot summer, which tells of a teenage love was born on the beach in a span of twenty years ("Ten years later I saw her next to a bonfire and burnt flesh and burnt cane, I was sitting by himself to play guitar, sing songs, to seek attention .. But she did not even look at me, and I pretended nothing .. Peroni swallowed and started to scream penalties that only you can give love. ") to "Italian dandy," perhaps the most beautiful ballad of the entire work, which exorcised the damned poets and their bohemian way of life ("My mother flipped Novella 2000 and I was reading at his feet Prevert .. I was ten years old but was already thinking women locked in my bathroom and I loved Edwige Fenech .. At school the boys were playing football and I Verlaine on the wall .. I mentioned I was 16 and thought only of sex, then I saw his lips and fell in love ") to" boxer "sung out loud guitar in hand (" You have to stop kicking me, I'm not a supersantos, but you do not take the irony of this strange poem .. And yes I know you're beat, you're perfect and unattainable, while I am a flower "). A poem simple and direct, that tells the stories of a small town in South Italy, the hot afternoons in Guardia Piemontese, in which we can all identify ourselves, written in a spontaneous and ironic. A debut at the same time fresh and deep, which gave the group the Ciampi Award in 2009.

Currently on tour throughout Italy, has taken an interesting collaboration with Bruno Dente, offering evenings of "four hands", where you can listen to original songs and interesting covers.

Valentina Brunelli
valentinabrunelli@lungotevere.net

www.myspace.com / brunorisas

0 comments:

Post a Comment